Posted on December 7, 2019
UTAH VALLEY HISTORICAL SOCIETY Dec. 10th SPEECH/PRESENTATION REPORT — WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS GIFTS! INFORMATION TO PURCHASE BOOK: DIGITAL, THUMB DRIVES, PRINTED VERSION — HIGH UINTAS NEWSLETTER #0- #27:
Historical Society SPEECH:
UVHS SPEECH/VISUAL PRESENTATION REPORT:
“A Virtual Tour of the Uinta Mountains.”
Peter Holocher Thanks for the awesome presentation tonight Cordell! What a book, and what a life!
WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS GIFTS
If you are interested in the digital BOOK for $19.95 click on the above link in the MENU, or this one>PURCHASE BOOK
If your interest is having a PRINTED COPY OF THE BOOK with spiral binding, cost is $140. Prices include sales tax, and shipping. Email me at: email@example.com. When we have accumulated a list of 10 or more interested I will advise you so you can send me a check, and I will place the order with the printer — and in short order send your book U.S. Postal Service.
IF ITS FOR CHRISTMAS — FOR YOURSELF OR ANOTHER – EMAIL ME QUICKLY TO GET ON THE LIST & ORDER IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS. When I have a list of 10 I will place the order with the printer and advise you so you can send me a check for $140. Once the printer delivers me the books and I have your check it will be sent immediately by the U.S. Postal Service.
If for gifts send me the addresses if you want me to ship directly with a note saying it’s a gift from you. I can also include a Christmas card if you send to me the cards.
The SPIRAL BINDING is best for individuals as it will stay open to the page of your choice. The DIGITAL VERSION also facilitates printing the pages of your choice or the entire book. For details on the “library friendly” version scroll down to the previous post.
A HIGH UINTA FRIEND WHO GOT THE PRINT VERSION — just emailed me the following:
“It was such a pleasure to meet you this morning! I enjoyed our conversation. Thanks for your kindness, and thanks for the devotion getting your book put together! It is a treasure of information, and now that I have a paper copy, I am very impressed with the color and beauty of the pictures and maps you have created! The paper quality makes it even better! The online version looks great, but I am an old man and I just love paper. This copy is magnificent! I have been poring over it today for hours, and it is such a great amount of knowledge and practicality, wrapped into 700 pages! Thanks Again,
Lon W. Sorensen, RETIRED”
GREAT FOR GIFTS!
You can purchase THUMB DRIVES— with the book, as seen above, for $20 each at one of my presentations–or picked up at my place, or by sending me a check for $25 each: Cordell Andersen, 444 Elm St., American Fork, Utah 84003, sales tax, handling & shipping included. If thumb drives ordered are for gifts I can send directly to each but you’ll have to send me the names and addresses. As with the print version, I can also include a card if you send them to me–otherwise I’ll just enclose a note saying it’s a gift from you.
ADDED TO THE THUMB DRIVE ……. FREE! —
Part 1 of my “Checkered” autobiography–0 to 22 years old — that sets the stage for my whole life, including my 35-year long GUATEMALAN ADVENTURE AMONG THE MAYANS, and for the HIGH UINTAS WILDERNESS PROJECT. It is 65 pages with many photos.
HIGH UINTAS NEWSLETTERS – beginning 04/19/1
- #0 – VOW FULFILLED–eBOOK NOW AVAILABLE
- #1 – A FREE GLIMPSE OF BOOK – BYU Radio interview link
- #2 – UINTA OPENING WATCH —ALL ABOUT SAVING LIVES
- #3 – AN EASY WAY TO GET BOOK – a thumb drive
- #4 – GOLDEN SPIKE CELEBRATION—SOMETHING MISSING — only in the Book
- #5 – HISTORY, LIFE-SAVING STORIES, LEGENDS-BIG Foot, LITTLE & SMALL Foot
- #6 – NOT GIVING UP-TAKING NO GUFF–YOU’LL LOVE THIS LIFE-SAVING BOOK!
- #7 – REPORTS FROM HENRY’S FORK & HADES CANYON
- #8 – IT’S ALL ABOUT SAVING LIVES – Index listing for “SURVIVAL”
- #9 – “LITTLE ITALY’S (Hanna) FIRST LADY” encourages with her smile: “Buy the book!“
- #10 – “SAVING LIVES” — YouTube video promoting book
- #11 – “LAST CHANCE FOR DISCOUNTED PRICE”
- #12 – ‘THE GRANDADDIES” & all Trailheads accessible.
- #13 – NEW UPDATE ON UINTAS – THUMB DRIVE with BOOK available–GREAT GIFTS
- #14 – CELEBRATING EXPLORATION – Book guide to ENJOYING the GLORIOUS MAGIC OF THE MOUNTAINS
- #15 – HELPING BOY SCOUTS & ALL – GOAL: NO DEATH IN THE UINTAS
- #16 – PRINT VERSION of BOOK – Emerald Lake
- #16a – For purchasers of the book – PRINT VERSION – Emerald Lak e
- #17 – BACKPACK to THE NATURALIST BASIN – another experiment.
- #18 — THE GUT FEELING — SPOT TRACKER SAVES 3 LIVES
- #19 – PRINTED BOOK – KEEP MOVING TO NOT STRIKE OUT
- #20 – “LAST GASP FOR THE HIGH COUNTRY”
- #21 – SPEECH AT REI – Zions Bank “Speaking On Business”
- #22 – Radio plug – SPEAKING ON BUSINESS mp3 recording
- #23 – Birds fly over the…UINTA RAINBOW, I will too!
- #24 – THANKS–HIGH UINTAS FLYOVER
- #25 – AVOID CROWDS – GIVE GIFTS OF JOY & LIFE
- #26a – HISTORICAL SOCIETY SPEECH – Provo, Utah
- #27 – SPEECH REPORT – WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS GIFTS